Ban name Tengjerja

Ban ID 330

Ban information (console) Name: Tengjerja
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:1505098475
IP: 84.22.62.99
Reason: OpenGL32.dll WH Detected
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: Server Ban

Comments Me and my friend Tengjerja were playing in de dust 2 server novarex i beated him and he thought i was playing with cheats (i really wasnt) so when i quit he tried to test server if Wh works so he got banned due to Wh, so when i tried to connect to server i was banned too, we have the same ip adress here thats why im banned too if he doesnt get unbaned i will no longer be unbaned too

Proof File(s) attached

Sanambir

Oct 31, 2019
India
Use of any kind of cheat/hacks are prohibited on novarex servers. It doesn't matter when and why you used hacks. Also the screenshot you provide is completely black. You are unbanned or not is now completely upto the owners and i dont think your reasoning is something you can get unbanned for.

666 PUDDIN

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 16, 2019
I have confirmed that you and your friend have been using the same IP for a long time and that he is the one who was using cheats. We will make this exception only once and remove the IP ban. However, your friend will stay banned for using wallhack on our servers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhuta-bhavya-bhavan-natha

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Follow us on Facebook